Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2021 ID.4 1st Edition (on order), 2012 CC Sport, 1986 Golf (former), 1967 Beetle (former)
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is odd. So the official MSRP has been $43,995. When I review my 1st Edition configuration, it's now showing $43,675 with the "Standard" 1st Edition option selected (the only one). Has it always been this way? I don't see an itemization for the $320 difference.

·
202 Posts
Maybe they are getting complaints about the heat pump and took money off? It’s a $350 option with another car.

·
176 Posts
I do not see that page either, unless it is accessed from "edit my configuration", a button I dare not push :). My price is still $43,995

·
2021 ID.4 1st Edition (on order), 2012 CC Sport, 1986 Golf (former), 1967 Beetle (former)
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it's through the "edit my configuration." Just don't hit the "cancel" button.

If you create a new configuration for a Pro on vw.com, it doesn't show any variances between the package price and MSRP.

It worries me that it's reflective of something they may have deleted from the 1st Edition configuration. If that was for the already removed illuminated logo, I would have gladly paid for it!

·
202 Posts
If you click on pricing details, it still says 43,995. I’m not sure what’s going on. Was it like that before?

·
35 Posts
Interesting that the image also shows the lease information for a 1st Edition. Previously, the lease term was only known for the base Pro model.

·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It still says illuminated grille in specs.
The grille will be illuminated, but not the logo. When I emailed them, eMobility said it was a supply chain issue when the US 1st Edition configuration was being finalized. We are getting a "German" front it.

·
176 Posts
Yes, it's through the "edit my configuration." Just don't hit the "cancel" button.

If you create a new configuration for a Pro on vw.com, it doesn't show any variances between the package price and MSRP.

It worries me that it's reflective of something they may have deleted from the 1st Edition configuration. If that was for the already removed illuminated logo, I would have gladly paid for it!
I'm still not pushing that button :)

Maybe just call or email them and ask them directly?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts