Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the email to lock my reservation. I thought I saw somewhere the newer models won't have brown accents, but I can't find where I read that. Can anyone confirm?

·
2021 AWD Pro S
1,880 Posts
The black interior still has brown accents and the light gray still has gray accent. The only change for 2022 is you can now order light gray with more paint colors.

·
384 Posts
Black interiors without the brown inserts are available in other markets. Perhaps an individual from another part of the world shared such details.

·
2014 VW CC (ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD reserved. The wait begins....)
18 Posts
Black interiors without the brown inserts are available in other markets. Perhaps an individual from another part of the world shared such details.
I sure wish that version was available here. I picked gray for my reservation but really prefer black interiors. That brown though.....ick.

·
ID4 AWD Pro S, Glacier White, Lunar Grey interior
56 Posts
The MY23 that they showed on GMA with Ginger Zee appeared to have a black interior without the brown insert.
Not sure if that was not a Pro which has black on black/dark grey cloth. There is for sure black/ black leatherette in Europe. Would be really nice to bring that as an option.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts