Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let’s do a thread with 2023 orders only. Not if your order was switched from a 2022 to 2023 by VW, this is only if you specifically ordered a 2023. Let’s get a since of lock time. Please keep everything else out of this thread. Just give us the date and vehicle you ordered and then the date that you lock. Here is mine and also a family member:

08/03/2022 ordered rwd pro s plus, waiting to lock
08/03/2022 family member ordered awd pro s plus, waiting to lock

·
4 Posts
Let’s do a thread with 2023 orders only. Not if your order was switched from a 2022 to 2023 by VW, this is only if you specifically ordered a 2023. Let’s get a since of lock time. Please keep everything else out of this thread. Just give us the date and vehicle you ordered and then the date that you lock. Here is mine and also a family member:

08/03/2022 ordered rwd pro s plus, waiting to lock
08/03/2022 family member ordered awd pro s plus, waiting to lock
Reserved AWD Pro S on 8/25/22. Waiting to order/lock.

·
ID4 AWD Pro S, Glacier White, Lunar Grey interior
330 Posts
I have.. 6 different reservations over various days from AWD to RWD to base battery to pro battery. I'll update this if any of them get locked first. Only one I don't have on order is the pro plus S.
LOL - this is by far the best hedging I've seen. Wish I would have thought of it a year ago when I placed my first reservation :)

·
145 Posts
Reserved on 8/5/2022 MY2023 AWD Pro S, Pure Gray, Cosmic, still waiting to lock. I'll probably cancel though since I will be taking delivery of my 2022 soon with a binding contract in place.

Reactions: wildpitcher

·
69 Posts
Former 411 here (canceled a couple of weeks ago). I reserved a 2023 RWD Pro S Plus on 8/11/2023 and waiting to lock. The ID.4 is my backup plan now but you know the saying about best laid plans so I’m not counting the ID.4 out yet.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts