Volkswagen ID Forum banner
181 - 200 of 337 Posts

·
24 Posts
New order locked! Now which one comes first.... Mach E or ID.4?

Order Status03 : Locked
TrimID.4 Pro S Plus
DrivetrainRWD
Model Year2023
Interior ColorCosmic
Exterior ColorTourmaline Blue Metallic with Black Roof
Reservation Date2022-08-04
Order Requested Date2022-09-21
Estimated From Delivery Date2022-12-01
Estimated To Delivery Date2023-1-01

·
30 Posts
Please help me understand; I reserved ($100) Aug 15th an AWD Pro S. Is there or should there be an expectation of when the next step (Place Your Order) should occur?
Oddly enough, I asked the question the other day, and low and behold I receive an email from VW asking me to "place your order" and put down the additional $400. Gee, I guess forums really work! :D

·
1,215 Posts
Anyone have issues when trying to go to payment for the lock confirmation? I just spent 20 min with VW Customer Care. Tried the e-mail link, tried clearing cache and going through incognito. Kept coming up with either an “Oops!” Error page or after going the e-mail link it would say “…/error” in the URL. They had me send a screen shot and are going to escalate but might not get back to me until Friday.
I finally had to Google VW Reservation Portal Login and go in that way. I was on my Android phone, though, as I am not next to my laptop (which always works)

Dave

Reactions: CTNP

·
1,215 Posts
Use original reservation email login link instead.
That link doesn't work for me on my Android phone, but I figured it out.

Dave

·
1,215 Posts
New order locked! Now which one comes first.... Mach E or ID.4?

Order Status03 : Locked
TrimID.4 Pro S Plus
DrivetrainRWD
Model Year2023
Interior ColorCosmic
Exterior ColorTourmaline Blue Metallic with Black Roof
Reservation Date2022-08-04
Order Requested Date2022-09-21
Estimated From Delivery Date2022-12-01
Estimated To Delivery Date2023-1-01
Same car as ours except we have Arctic Blue. Ours locked today, as well. We had the same 8/4 reservation date, too. Identical delivery estimate makes it the trifecta.

Dave

Reactions: xaudiblex

·
78 Posts
My 2022 Pro S is in Baltimore port and will be in dealership before 10/1 as per dealer..
Reserved 2023 Pro S on 8/2 and changed to Pro S AWD (TN factory is/was building mostly AWD cars...based on rumours/inside information that was posted and quickly VW removed..probably a poor thinking on my side) on Sept 4th and again to Pro S on sept 18th.. no lock email.. flip flop situation

2022 vs 2023 ( Pros : new software version ?, advancing to latest year , 170kw (i think same for both) anything important ? Cons : $1800k increase
Got binding agreements for both

thinking... thinking...
what you would do if you are in the same situation ? :)

·
2021 AWD Pro S
2,378 Posts
As part of the just locked population, is it probable that the car (AWD Pro S) will be assembled in TN? In 2022 or more probably in 2023?
If you are US locked for a 22, its Germany. 23s are all TN. A few lucky people might get a 23 this year if VW estimates are correct.

·
16 Posts
Locked today (8/21). ’23 ID.4 RWD Pro S Plus (tourmaline/cosmic). Original order 8/21 (NOT a converted ‘22). Q4 delivery (est.) Also reserved the same in AWD to see which locked first; canceled the AWD order when this one locked. Didn’t want to contribute to more congestion in their order system. 🙃

·
49 Posts
My 2022 Pro S is in Baltimore port and will be in dealership before 10/1 as per dealer..
Reserved 2023 Pro S on 8/2 and changed to Pro S AWD (TN factory is/was building mostly AWD cars...based on rumours/inside information that was posted and quickly VW removed..probably a poor thinking on my side) on Sept 4th and again to Pro S on sept 18th.. no lock email.. flip flop situation

2022 vs 2023 ( Pros : new software version ?, advancing to latest year , 170kw (i think same for both) anything important ? Cons : $1800k increase

thinking... thinking...
My pro s rwd is in Baltimore right now as well!! Seeing as it only has a 2 hr drive to dealership (North Penn vw) I'm hoping it comes this week but before Oct 1st.

Received locked request today as well. Definitely a venting my 2022, not sure a out 2023. Might just lock and hope it gets here this year for it to be our second car.

·
1,215 Posts

thinking... thinking...

Dave

Reactions: AlexWA

·
2023 ID.4 Pro S Pure Grey (RIP Moonstone) - On Order 5/8/22 • 2015 BMW i3 REX
20 Posts
So it looks like today is AWD models again and Pro S Plus RWD but still not moving forward on Pro S RWD models despite how early they were ordered vs the new orders locking today.

181 - 200 of 337 Posts