Volkswagen ID Forum banner
201 - 220 of 337 Posts

·
1,484 Posts
So it looks like today is AWD models again and Pro S Plus RWD but still not moving forward on Pro S RWD models despite how early they were ordered vs the new orders locking today.
People here have been trying for a year and half to see some logic in the process. Whatever VW’s algorithm is, no one here has cracked it. You’ll just drive yourself nuts if you keep trying to make sense of it, although admittedly, it is an interesting challenge.

·
ID4 AWD Pro S, Glacier White, Lunar Grey interior
330 Posts
People here have been trying for a year and half to see some logic in the process. Whatever VW’s algorithm is, no one here has cracked it. You’ll just drive yourself nuts if you keep trying to make sense of it, although admittedly, it is an interesting challenge.
As Sherlock said, once "you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"... there is no algorithm to VW's planning :LOL:

Arm Smile Gesture Finger Toy

·
48 Posts
I got the email to lock my '23 order today too, and did so.
Now the '23 says delivery 12/1/22-1/1/23 and the '22 has moved back delivery to 1/1/23- 3/1/23

·
1 Posts
Used this chrome extension -> VW Reservation Assistant
Hi Hibernator, I locked my 23 AWD Pro S on Sept 19th. I downloaded the chrome extension VW Reservation Assistant as you said to do. What do I do now? How do I start seeing the codes? Sorry, I am an older person and not familiar with how chrome extensions work. When I get the codes, is there an explanation somewhere that
explains what the codes mean? Thank you for your help!

*Update I logged out and then in to VW Owner's Portal. It now has a box in the upper right hand corner which tells me my order status! Perfect! Thanks!

·
1,215 Posts
is there a difference between 2022 vs 2023 other than interior middle hand rest ?
i know pro plus got some additional tech
reserved same cars 2022 pro s and 2023 pro s (20 inch wheels and additional $1500 )
really any difference ?
Pro S to Pro S you gain 20" wheels and lose power folding mirrors

Dave

Reactions: Cincyredsfan

·
13 Posts
Part of that tech update, driver assistance has parking assist with memory because of additional sensors.

·
78 Posts
just a question..
is ID4 UK trims totally different ?
I do see mile range showing 328 for the same 77kwh battery
I do see most of the trims comes with 19inch tyres.. other than this, is battery is totally different ? i do see lot of battery versions...
what are we missing in US ? why mile range showing as 275 (RWD) in US ?

·
2021 AWD Pro S
2,378 Posts
is ID4 UK trims totally different ?
Yes.
I do see mile range showing 328 for the same 77kwh battery
I do see most of the trims comes with 19inch tyres.. other than this, is battery is totally different ?
Yes some are different.
what are we missing in US ? why mile range showing as 275 (RWD) in US ?
US is a EPA test, while the rest of the world uses WLTP test which gives unrealistic high numbers.

·
54 Posts
So it looks like today is AWD models again and Pro S Plus RWD but still not moving forward on Pro S RWD models despite how early they were ordered vs the new orders locking today.
I'm in the same boat as you - with the same opinion. Reserved 22 Pro S RWD on 6/4/22, converted to MY23 8/6. Still waiting for my ticket out of Purgatory.

·
3 Posts
I reserved an AWD Pro S on 9-03 and locked in on 9-21. Yesterday the code was 03 with an estimated delivery date between 12-01 and 01-01. Got on today to look at stuff and the code has changed to 15-2 and now shows a delivery range of 11-01 to 01-01.

·
38 Posts
I reserved an AWD Pro S on 9-03 and locked in on 9-21. Yesterday the code was 03 with an estimated delivery date between 12-01 and 01-01. Got on today to look at stuff and the code has changed to 15-2 and now shows a delivery range of 11-01 to 01-01.
Wow! I reserved on 8-29 for AWD Pro S, also locked yesterday but still at 03. What ext/int colors do you have? Mine is Opal White and Galaxy/Black.

·
6 Posts
My RWD Pro reservation still remains at 10-2 since 9/19 but the from date went from November to December today. My To date has also moved from January to February. So, it does look like AWD is getting prioritized based on AWD holders posts about moving to 15-2.

201 - 220 of 337 Posts