Volkswagen ID Forum banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
61 Posts
Many thanks. The representative indicated that an internal email has those links to actually place the order (to pay the $400). I told him that I do not think that is what VW sent out. He was aware that an email went out to all 1st at 3:30pm yesterday. I was able to correct to 3:28. I am skeptical that the $400 place your order emails have gone out to anyone yet.
Concur. I am presently logged into my Owner's Portal & just like the email from yesterday, the "link" to step 2 is no enabled. Even after a refresh.

VW is presently contending with a Customer Service CF with the ID3 ATM where the ID3's bugs are starting to screw up the cars in people's driveways. I am talking to 2 people in Germany tonight who showed up to appointments to the dealers to have their ID3's hooked up & Corporate did not have the update ready for installation AND they were sent HOME with their ID3's to come back tomorrow. AND told if they left their ID3's, they would need to pay 30Euro for a dealer rental PER DAY to drive an ICE... This info is confirmed. Total ClusterF.

·
2021 ID.4 1st Edition (on order), 2012 CC Sport, 1986 Golf (former), 1967 Beetle (former)
233 Posts
My gut is telling me something might be impacting production of US units. The ID.3 issues aren't helping confidence, nor is the lack of meaningful responses to my questiions (pricing oddities) from Customer Care or silence from eMobility. It will get worked out, but our early delivery hopes are being dashed.

·
11 Posts
I just called VW with another question, and asked about the $400 email at the same time. Now, they are saying maybe in about 3 weeks as production ramps up.
Ugh, "in about 3 weeks" two months ago. Anyone get emails yet??? I'm in CA, so really hoping it comes in 2020...

121 - 129 of 129 Posts