Volkswagen ID Forum banner

5 different colors of ID.4s at an EA charger...

4K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Froggy 
#1 · (Edited)
Pulled to EA charger - and here we are - 5 different colors of ID.4. The Zwickau (2021/22) Gray is noticeably lighter than the Chattanooga (2023+) one... Thanks all the other owners for "posing" their cars :love:
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Out of the six chargers, 2 were "unavailable" ;) Also another interesting learning - the status of the "station/dispenser" in the app was not reflecting the actual state of the station... To start the charging - had to kill the app and start again... to slide in the app to start charging... interesting... that one is new to me...

See less See more
#3 ·
Also another interesting learning - the status of the "station/dispenser" in the app was not reflecting the actual state of the station... So to start the charging - had to kill the app and start again... so I can slide to start charging... interesting... new to that one...
Did this happen today? I ask because my wife ran into an EA issue today as well (first time doing DCFC on her own of course and in the rain) where the app wasn’t recognizing that the vehicle was plugged and she couldn’t initiate a charge. We ended up calling customer service and they remote started the charging. Another ID.4 pulled in while we were on the phone with CS and he had the same issue.

#8 ·
Judging from the mostly redacted license plate on the red car, it was in Washington state.... unless they were visiting somewhere else...lol.

Reactions: 7S POWER
#26 ·
After seeing the red AWD 2023 ID a brand new silver BMW pulled in . It was windy so I might have misheard the model. I think he said i4 but it looked like a fairly long sedan to me, too windy to take a picture. The BMW place was only 12 miles down the road so maybe he just picked it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.