Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friends, creating a thread for those who received order lock email for their ID4 on 7/13/22. Please post your updates here.
My reservation was made in December 2021, received lock your order email on July 13 2022. Mine is AWD Pro S, White/Grey, NY/NJ area.
Need to find out what model year it will be going to, 2022 or 2023. And what would be the ETA on delivery.

Also I came across this article for 2023 VW ID4.

·
18 Posts
Happy to be part of the 7/13 club!
Ordered 1/6/22
Locked 7/13/22
AWD
Pro S
Blue/Black

I talked with my dealer before locking and asked if he knew if it was coming out of Chattanooga and he said that as far as he has been told that all US orders that are not already in production are coming out of there.

·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy to be part of the 7/13 club!
Ordered 1/6/22
Locked 7/13/22
AWD
Pro S
Blue/Black

I talked with my dealer before locking and asked if he knew if it was coming out of Chattanooga and he said that as far as he has been told that all US orders that are not already in production are coming out of there.
That means likely it will be M Y 2023.

·
75 Posts
You reserved and locked within 4 days? I just don't get it...
I was reserved at one dealership and I reserved in April. Nothing happened. Reserved at another dealership and did the highest configuration and then changed when the lock email came. I mean technically I’ve been waiting since April? This dealership that I’ll be picking up the car at is bigger.

·
4 Posts
Glad to be part of this club. Just a hunch, but we do believe all of us will be part of the initial Chattanooga production line roll out.

Reserved 4/15/22
Locked 7/13/22
Pro S AWD Kings Red Gradient
South Atlanta, GA

For the 1 year anniversary of owning our 2021 Blue FE, we reserved the Kings Red -- we had to have one for each of us.

And we promise you clubmembers, YOU WILL LOVE THIS CAR!! It is WELL worth the wait!!!!!

Can't wait to have two!!

·
9 Posts
Reserved: 4/28/22
Locked: 7/13/22
Pro S AWD Gradient Moonstone/Black
(dealer in) Summit NJ

Hoping it's a 23 coming out of TN...but we'll see!

(Rooting around the pages using Chrome developer tools, it lists it as a 2022 model with delivery date of 10/22...)

·
2022 ID.4 AWD Pro S Gradient (order locked) Mid-22 Delivery date
18 Posts
ID.4 Pro S with Gradient
Moonstone Gray Exterior, Lunar Gray Interior
Reserved 5/22/2022
Locked 7/13/2022
Dealer in Beaverton, OR

A 2023 model would be a pleasant surprise and much appreciated! :)

1 - 20 of 287 Posts