Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
21 Posts
Interesting. I know there's currently an embargo on reviews too. Out of Spec Reviews couldn't show the exterior and such. Hopefully that's lifted on Friday.

·
66 Posts
My Denver dealer called yesterday saying they would have one on Friday for viewing. No test drives or touching!

·
Proud FE owner
900 Posts
My Denver dealer called yesterday saying they would have one on Friday for viewing. No test drives or touching!
No touching? And it might be the one that everyone was crawling over in Seattle and Kirkland? :cautious:

·
594 Posts
Here is another one;

·
594 Posts
Wow. I've kept my AWD reservation for a while, but if the infotainment responsiveness is still that terrible when they ask for another $400 then it isn't happening. That looks completely infuriating.
Keep in mind these are pre-production vehicles. There are reports that the software issues have been fixed. The ID.4's will have the new software loaded, the ID.3's that have the same issues, will need to return to dealer as fix is too large to do OTA. The key will be when production car reviews come out, how well do they function.
I agree, as shown in these pre-production vehicles, this is unacceptable.

·
71 Posts
Which dealer? My wife and I have reservations at Emich and McDonald; we just saw a 1st Edition and a Pro at each dealer and were able to sit in each and touch anything. Both seemed very solid.

·
3 Posts
Keep in mind these are pre-production vehicles. There are reports that the software issues have been fixed. The ID.4's will have the new software loaded, the ID.3's that have the same issues, will need to return to dealer as fix is too large to do OTA. The key will be when production car reviews come out, how well do they function.
I agree, as shown in these pre-production vehicles, this is unacceptable.
Yeah that's fair. I'm just hoping to hear from actual owners in Europe / FE USA before having to loan them more money. Obviously the infotainment systems do much more now, but it's not a good look when it appears way less usable than my 2016 Kia's.

·
5 Posts
It would be great if they offered the sport seats on the AWD version. Also like the seat extensions but not sure US is getting those either.

·
89 Posts
It would be great if they offered the sport seats on the AWD version. Also like the seat extensions but not sure US is getting those either.
It's pretty safe to say that the US version might as well be a completely different car compared to the EU version. The US version gets none of the comfort or advanced technological features.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts