Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2021 ID.4 FE White
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to see what the effects setting does in the ambient lighting sub menu? It's been greyed out for me no matter what mode I try. There is no info on it in the manual and searching the forum or ID.Furkan's video didn't explain it either. Seems like it was greyed out for him too.

·
ID.4 1st Edition Glacier White
215 Posts
Has anyone been able to see what the effects setting does in the ambient lighting sub menu? It's been greyed out for me no matter what mode I try. There is no info on it in the manual and searching the forum or ID.Furkan's video didn't explain it either. Seems like it was greyed out for him too.
They are for some future functionality. A lot of cruft was left in the firmware.

·
2021 ID.4 FE White
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are for some future functionality. A lot of cruft was left in the firmware.
Thought as much. Similar to all the stuff that disappears from the settings when you start the car.

·
ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue waiting in North Hills?
461 Posts
Disco party?

Reactions: LittleJoe

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
635 Posts
Stupid question...I thought I read somewhere ambient lighting is only available on FEs?
The spec sheet had Pro with 8 color options and Pro.S & FE with 30 color options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts