Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2019 Tiguan SE 2016 Jetta Sport
40 Posts
Well, at least he enunciates! Lots of interesting EVs coming to market. The 2022 Bolt, the Volvo C40, etc.

·
903 Posts
Well, at least he enunciates! Lots of interesting EVs coming to market. The 2022 Bolt, the Volvo C40, etc.
Doug is pretty "quirky" in his review. He obviously doesn't know as much as we do about the FE.
I watched his review of the Mach-e yesterday, and everything there was "quirky". Hah.
Looking at a white Mach-e from front-on, it looks like a pig 🐽.

·
52 Posts
He didn't mention experience of charging at Electrify America however... Not good for now anyway.

·
Premium Member
Happy owner of a blue ID.4 FE
1,051 Posts
He didn't mention experience of charging at Electrify America however... Not good for now anyway.
To do both, VW and Electrify America justice, the plug and charge protocol was just ratified late last year. I am really surprised the Mach E already supports it. However, that vehicle has had other nasty surprises regarding communication with EA chargers and then charged at extremely low speeds. I suppose the lesson is: It is still early days for non-Tesla DC fast charging, and thank god for OTA updates on both ends.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts