Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

28 Posts
Hello all,

I ordered my gtx in late June, but still no date of delivery, not even gone to production yet.

So was wondering, anyone else from Denmark order yours and heard anything?

I think you will find some Nordic answers and at least one danish delivery in this thread:

1 Posts
Hello all,
I ordered my gtx in late June, but still no date of delivery, not even gone to production yet.

was about to order one back in september 2021 then they were talking about delivery end of Q1 2022. We ended ordering one in germany but medio january they claimed VW changed policy and couldn’t deliver medio march as agreed. So we found a danish non-VW dealer with one on stock and got it delivered within a week :)

893 Posts
Hello all,

Not Denmark, but in the Nordics. Currently the promise is 'within 12 months' for an ID.4 GTX, and I'm going to guess it's not that different between us.

They are pushing ID.5 heavily, which means ID.4:s are getting delayed.

Order now and they'll promise an ID.5 before August. Whether they deliver is another matter...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.