Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
837 Posts
Hej guys & Girls, have any of you heard of any updates that are coming for the ID4 ?
Like Plug and charge, that should be coming.
Let me know what you know ?
Hey, if you took a few minutes to search the forum you would have your answer. Plug and Charge is coming in the fall. The Mach-e has it and apparently it is not reliable. Seems VW chose to wait until the bugs were worked out before releasing it.

Reactions: Hamselvolsen

·
438 Posts
Hej guys & Girls, have any of you heard of any updates that are coming for the ID4 ?
Like Plug and charge, that should be coming.
Let me know what you know ?
Welcome @Hamselvolsen! The most I've seen through reading the forum threads and getting updates through YouTuber's that have ID.3/ID.4s is that Plug and Charge is coming...as @ixlr08 mentioned. Other than that, VW leadership has stated their goal is to release updates every 12 weeks. That remains to be seen if that's real and whether it's just mostly bug fixes or additional features. Given the US version of the ID.4 is stripped of other standard EU software only features, like Auto Hold, the hope is that that gets corrected over time here. I see you are from Denmark so who knows if country feature releases will be the same. In any case, VW hasn't published any future update details, as far as I have seen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.