Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious how it looks without the blackout out roof and moon roof. I was looking for a "Glacier White Photo Thread", but couldn't find one.

·
Premium Member
Happy owner of a blue ID.4 FE
1,026 Posts
Here’s the thread with examples of what you are looking for.

·
2021 ID.4 Pro, Glacier White
551 Posts
Wouldn't a Glacier White Pro S without the Gradient package still have the glass roof? Evidently I don't understand the Gradient package or something. I bought the Pro Model specifically because I didn't want any part of the glass roof and a few other things that come standard on the Pro S

·
14 Posts
Wouldn't a Glacier White Pro S without the Gradient package still have the glass roof? Evidently I don't understand the Gradient package or something. I bought the Pro Model specifically because I didn't want any part of the glass roof and a few other things that come standard on the Pro S
All Pro-S have the glass roof. The difference is the Gradient has Black top/trim on the top compared to all white on the Non Gradient

·
2021 ID.4 Pro, Glacier White
551 Posts
All Pro-S have the glass roof. The difference is the Gradient has Black top/trim on the top compared to all white on the Non Gradient
Thanks! Learn something new here every day

·
272 Posts
I have one and think it looks great. I wanted the 19" wheels so skipped the gradient package

https://flic.kr/p/2mPbXYx
That looks so sleek. I ordered the same trim, and mine should arrive in Davisville next week, so hopefully I will take delivery within the next 2-3 weeks. Totally psyched. Can’t wait to see how it stacks up vs my 2018 e-Golf.

·
14 Posts
That looks so sleek. I ordered the same trim, and mine should arrive in Davisville next week, so hopefully I will take delivery within the next 2-3 weeks. Totally psyched. Can’t wait to see how it stacks up vs my 2018 e-Golf.
I am impressed with the glacier white, looks soooo good on the ID4...one thing i wish they had the ID4 emblem black on the back

·
2021 ID.4 Pro S
72 Posts
We also preferred the blacked out look with the regular Pro S as it looks great with black wheels. But it's not for everybody, of course, which is why some folks like the silver trim on the Gradient.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side marker light

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
One of the best things about the glacier white IS the white ID4 emblem on the back. It's there, but then it isn't there. It is a nice look.

But we all have different taste......and I am very glad that we do. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts