Volkswagen ID Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I am getting ready to. THIS POS car is not worth that hustle!
I’m just curious are you going to look at another VW or a completely different brand?
I’m so tired of getting in my car and more warnings are going off. It makes me nervous about driving it because who knows what’s going to happen next!

·
ID.4 1st Edition White / Lunar Grey
937 Posts
I’m so tired of getting in my car and more warnings are going off.
I'd suggest holding out for the first update. I'm betting these are the types of bugs they're chasing with the first release.

·
28 Posts
If our replacement ID.4 has any issues pop up in the next few months I'll be looking to flip it to Carvana and moving into a new Tesla. For now we'll continue with the ID.4, and hopefully VW will fix these bugs.

·
55 Posts
If you're unhappy with VW's response - and you feel you need them to take you seriously ... - you might find it an idea to get onto Twitter and do a bit of carefully worded "brand bashing" (but honestly and legally) ... point out the issues with your ID.4 ... as I would say "sharing your problems" ... keep it legal, honest and non-defamatory .... involve both your dealer, VW USA and Germany, no harm adding afew other countries twitter accounts into your "sharing" ... and you'll find it will work wonders. I only have a twitter account for this purpose - to make larger companies take me seriously.

I took delivery of my ID.4 in the UK, end of March 2021. VW UK had been ignoring me, until I "arrived on twitter" ... I have some further outstanding "issues" they've still not responded to me regards - so I "May" need to tweet my concerns. (I'd rather not ... but as the phrase goes "needs must).

·
24 Posts
I’m just curious are you going to look at another VW or a completely different brand?
I’m so tired of getting in my car and more warnings are going off. It makes me nervous about driving it because who knows what’s going to happen next!
Same here.

I am looking for the Nissan Aria or the Hyundai IQ5. Both will be release later this year.

The good part is that we not be guinea pigs. Especially Nissan builds electric cars longer than most!

·
209 Posts
I am looking for the Nissan Aria or the Hyundai IQ5. Both will be release later this year.
You're going to have to wait at least a little bit for the Aria. Personally, that would be my second choice of the two.

·
2021 ID.4 First Edition (Dusk Blue)
310 Posts
Same here.

The good part is that we not be guinea pigs. Especially Nissan builds electric cars longer than most!
I get your frustration but I don't know why you would think that you wouldn't be a guinea pig for either of those cars. They're both brand new platforms + 1st model years.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts