Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
512 Posts
Audi just stated on their E-Tron GT production debut that their first compact EV will be revealed in April of this year. They must mean the Q4.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
635 Posts
Audi just stated on their E-Tron GT production debut that their first compact EV will be revealed in April of this year. They must mean the Q4.
Funny, when I heard that, I assumed Audi was getting an ID.3 sister car (A1/A2/A3 size). I do not consider the Q4 as a "compact." (It was also a global feed so also assumed it was not coming to the U.S.)

Reactions: Huey52

·
512 Posts
Funny, when I heard that, I assumed Audi was getting an ID.3 sister car (A1/A2/A3 size). I do not consider the Q4 as a "compact." (It was also a global feed so also assumed it was not coming to the U.S.)
There was rumors of turning the TT into a SUV EV. Which I thought if it comes out would be in another year or two.

Here is an article from nearly 1.5 years ago:

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
2,016 Posts
If the Q4 is truly between the Q5 and Q7 in size then it certainly is Not a Compact!

·
512 Posts
Another rumor of a smaller Audi EV:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts