Volkswagen ID Forum banner

Auto body shop recommendations around Boston Metro

851 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  batty 
#1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately, today I noticed that someone must have hit/backed up into my car in the last couple days. It's Not that bad, but I'm still quite disappointed to get this type of damage under 2,500 mi.

Does anyone have a recommendation for where to get a dent popped/reaired around the boston area?

Bonus pictures of the amber reflective tape I added for more visibility after noticing the dent:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Huh, I didn't notice that, kinda funny. (I was just trying to use the reflection of the line maker to show the extra bends in the steel)

Thanks, I hope so too. Fortunately it's small enough and in spot where most people won't notice unless they are looking, so I'm going to take my time trying to find a good autobody shop rather than just going with the cheapest or closest.

#4 ·
If there’s any fairly reputable used car lots in your area, give them a ring - ask if they have a local dent popper they recommend? That’s something every one of those guys have on speed dial…

Reactions: Pres
#6 ·
It’s a relative term in this context 😉 But I’ve done this in the past - and they’ve even let me bring the car to their lot on the day the dent guy arrives. I’m sure they got a small markup but it was still cheap.

Reactions: Pres
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.