Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I was just going through the AWD order confirmation process and stopped again when looking at the leatherette choice for the statement package. Black or grey. I tried finding images of both, but am not sure if I found something reliable. Some show lighter grey interior everywhere for grey. The black seems either all black, black with grey accents or black with brown accents. My wife does not like the brown but would go for black with grey accents. The grey might be a bit too light.

Does anybody know more?

I know there was thread with configurations somewhere but it only had tiny squares of colors and I don’t remember how it looked like.

Thanks

·
Proud FE owner
1,159 Posts
Galaxy Black V-tex leatherette will come with brown accents. Lunar Grey will come with platinum inserts.

This review has some images of Lunar Grey. It's a First Edition, but the seating surfaces will be the same. The white trims will be piano black.

Order guide:
VW MY21 Price and Order Guide for CW39-2020 - ID.4 DRAFT 2020-09-25.pub (dealerinspire.com)

·
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Galaxy Black V-tex leatherette will come with brown accents. Lunar Grey will come with platinum inserts.

This review has some images of Lunar Grey. It's a First Edition, but the seating surfaces will be the same. The white trims will be piano black.

Order guide:
VW MY21 Price and Order Guide for CW39-2020 - ID.4 DRAFT 2020-09-25.pub (dealerinspire.com)
Thanks a lot. That helps a little bit. Too bad that VW doesn’t just provide photos of all the interior configuration. My imagination is not great for these setups.

·
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
404 Posts
There are a number of photos of the gray interior on VW’s website. The only difference is that that they’re 1st Edition cars so they have the white plastic trim (where the window switches are, around the infotainment and instrument cluster) instead of black gloss trim, and a white steering wheel instead of a black one. The black interiors will have a brown leatherette trim on top of the dashboard, and brown leatherette inserts on the doors (instead of the darkish gray with the gray interior). It’s otherwise all black. There are photos of the Pro black interior floating around somewhere.

·
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are a number of photos of the gray interior on VW’s website. The only difference is that that they’re 1st Edition cars so they have the white plastic trim (where the window switches are, around the infotainment and instrument cluster) instead of black gloss trim, and a white steering wheel instead of a black one. The black interiors will have a brown leatherette trim on top of the dashboard, and brown leatherette inserts on the doors (instead of the darkish gray with the gray interior). It’s otherwise all black. There are photos of the Pro black interior floating around somewhere.
That makes it easier. The glossy back highlights are not my favorite but my wife does not like the brown insets. Need to keep the wife happy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.