Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda confused - title says it all... Apparently delivery says taking place this to next month but status bar still on Order Locked?? Which one should I believe? Haha

·
167 Posts
You are not alone on confusion. The web site (and an email) says my RWD Pro S has been built and is in transit but is still showing a August-Sept delivery.

·
196 Posts
Kinda confused - title says it all... Apparently delivery says taking place this to next month but status bar still on Order Locked?? Which one should I believe? Haha
Same here. There are couple of other threads on AWD that hint on this topic. I would prefer, like everybody, some more transparency in the process and clear communication.

·
267 Posts
Don't trust the wheel in the portal! You can always reach out to your dealer to confirm/get update on delivery.

·
3 Posts
I called the number and they stated production will begin on my ID4 AWD at the end of the 3rd. quarter Sept. on mine delivery Oct-Nov.

·
17 Posts
Annnnnnnd now to Sept-Oct delivery. Verifies what the deal said though at least! So it's true - ask the dealer!
Same here. The June-July glitch just changed to Sept/Oct for my Pro S AWD ordered 4Oct20. That's better than the Oct/Dec and then Sept/Nov dates I was dealing with earlier this year. Dealer predicted delivery between Aug 15 and Sept 8.

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Same here. The June-July glitch just changed to Sept/Oct for my Pro S AWD ordered 4Oct20. That's better than the Oct/Dec and then Sept/Nov dates I was dealing with earlier this year. Dealer predicted delivery between Aug 15 and Sept 8.
Sounds like our AWDs may be on the same boat together!!! 2-3 months to go!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts