Volkswagen ID Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
ID.4 Pro S
81 Posts
Hows it going with the location on the black plastic part? Any signs of peeling becuase it isn't a glossy smooth surface?
No issues at all placing the stickers on the black plastic micro pattern. I placed the stickers low on both the rear and front plastic guards several months ago. They bonded very well and haven't had any issues. They're holding up very well with sun, rain, road grime, along with washing and detailing the car every two weeks.

·
2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
106 Posts
Got mine yesterday (11/22). Submitted 10/4, exactly 7 weeks. Checked cleared last week. Placed the back ones on the black plastic part.
This is good to know. Esthetically I would have preferred mine there. I did mount mine on top of paint protective film... I was concerned they would not adhere to that textured black plastic. I wonder if I can relocate them easily... Something to check out for me.

·
115 Posts
Got mine yesterday (11/22). Submitted 10/4, exactly 7 weeks. Checked cleared last week. Placed the back ones on the black plastic part.
That's not too bad, i got my car mid October so maybe in a week or 2 they may show up. In my case, the dealer submits the application which they do as a service to ID4 customers which is nice.

·
115 Posts
That's not too bad, i got my car mid October so maybe in a week or 2 they may show up. In my case, the dealer submits the application which they do as a service to ID4 customers which is nice.
Well well well, that was a nice surprise as I just received my stickers today. The registration card says application date was 10/18 (I got my car on 10/16) so that makes just under 6 weeks. Much better than the 3'ish months I was expecting. Now let's hope that $2000 clean vehicle rebate comes in soon as well.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts