Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
US people can see all price hike on their account but as we Canadians order it through dealer, we have to rely on them for any information. As already expected Canadian ID4 price hiked by 2050CAD on ID4 Pro AWD
Font Publication Automotive tire Rim Number

Last month when I contacted my dealer they told me they can see my commission number, so finally I asked for that number and they gave me this copy.

I have not shared other info on this picture, yes, it has commission number for the car but no VIN, no expected production date or shipping date etc. Everything is TBA

Most important thing, I can now see price hiked to 52045 from 49995.

I am not able to believe but my dealer still says my price will stay what they filled the order at but if you see top line of this document it clearly states it may change and I think it will, if it does not than we are at luck.

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am new to forum from BC. Interesting topic here let's stir up more conversation!

I have an order locked in Aug 2021 that got push to MY22. At first I read VW was compensating with a promo code to make up the price hike, that was short lived.. not even sure if anyone got to use it?

Forward couple months, last month my dealer told me someone bailed on a MY21 delivery and would sell me only under condition of trade in my egolf. Negotiations broke down.. when I asked about the promo code to keep prices the same, he went silent..

It would be good if there's any other data point about price increase!
Interesting, what price did they offer ID4 at? In US dealers are asking above MRP for bailed out ID4s readily available. Some sell at MRP as well.

I am not sure about any discount code but as far as I know some customers with orders converting to 2022s are promised price adjustment at the time of delivery. But I am not aware of any North American customer on this forum receiving 2022 so far and what did they pay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts