Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't want to start a stampede but my buddie just cancelled his reservation with Carolina Volkswagen in Charlotte NC.

They may well have a waiting list of people asking, but they now have a Silver AWD Pro-S Gradient in inventory:

Font Material property Paper Document Paper product

Sales guy is pretty slippery and it really put my buddy off, figures changing left and right (see another of my posts). Anyway, after a test drive last night, pretty sure he's picking up a PS 2 as his wife has an SUV and the ID.4 firm factor is not a 'must-have'.

Good luck if anyone tries.....,

7 Posts
Don't want to start a stampede but my buddie just cancelled his reservation with Carolina Volkswagen in Charlotte NC.

They may well have a waiting list of people asking, but they now have a Silver AWD Pro-S Gradient in inventory:

View attachment 6169

Sales guy is pretty slippery and it really put my buddy off, figures changing left and right (see another of my posts). Anyway, after a test drive last night, pretty sure he's picking up a PS 2 as his wife has an SUV and the ID.4 firm factor is not a 'must-have'.

Who the hell puts $15,000 down on a lease? Those payments seem out of wack.

ID.4 Pro S AWD
547 Posts

View attachment 6169

Maybe he should have kept his reservation for a few more weeks to "think about it" ;-). Just to screw with the dealer. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be able to sell it until he cancelled.

2021 Pro AWD
529 Posts
Slimy already adding that "value pack" to his reservation. Lease payments with massive money down are laughable. Good for him walking away. If he's got time he should complain to emobility even though he's not going to take delivery to help out the next reservation holder.

Jp, my dealer told me up front I have 5 days to take delivery or else will be put on sale. Seemed reasonable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.