@ID.Furkan...in your recent YouTube video entitled "5 things I hate and love about the ID.4 | VW ID.4 1st Max" you mentioned that your Charge Port Door got damaged and you needed to get it replaced. It would probably be helpful for the community if you could please comment more on the issue, especially since it appears to have happened easily. It seems that you walked into the door when you were charging the car and bent the door backwards, but I'm still hoping to get more detail on the damage and ultimate replacement. Here are the questions I'm thinking of:
- Do you have any photos of the damaged door? ...maybe also another photo showing piece of door that remained attached to vehicle?
- Where on the door arms did it break?
- Did it ultimately bend back to the point where it hit the car body and could have scratched the body paint?
- Was it difficult for the dealer to replace the door?
- Could you have easily replaced the door yourself if you had the spare door?
- Did your dealer have to send out a bare door to a paint shop to get painted? or does VW stock painted replacement charge doors?
- How much was the replacement door cost?