Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
VW ID.4 FE Dusk Blue
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a thread for anyone using the ChargePoint App, especially if there is anything ID.4 specific people wanted to note.

It looks like ChargePoint finally added the ID.4 as a "Model" option in the last day or two. But it looks like they didn't add any "Year" options, so you can't actually save your choice yet. :( Hopefully soon.

·
2021 ID.4 1st Edition Blue Dusk
187 Posts
Thought I'd start a thread for anyone using the ChargePoint App, especially if there is anything ID.4 specific people wanted to note.

It looks like ChargePoint finally added the ID.4 as a "Model" option in the last day or two. But it looks like they didn't add any "Year" options, so you can't actually save your choice yet. :( Hopefully soon.
The year option is not available on mine either. I chose id.3 Pro since it also has the 82 kWh battery.

·
VW ID.4 FE Dusk Blue
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The year option is not available on mine either. I chose id.3 Pro since it also has the 82 kWh battery.
Looks like it is fixed as of this morning- I was able to successfully switch my EV to an ID.4 as 2021 is now available in the year selector.

·
ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue waiting in North Hills?
461 Posts
It’s sorta fixed. When I selected the ID.4 as my EV, it filtered out my home ChargePoint flex as a possible charger. If I select an ID.3 then my home ChargePoint reappears. I wonder if the ID.4 data in their database suggests a different interface at the moment. The database appears to be updating online and not in app.

·
ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue waiting in North Hills?
461 Posts
And now it’s fixed! I’m able to input an ID.4 and my home charger is still available.

·
50 Posts
Piggy back on this thread, can the same chargepoint unit get linked to multiple phones?
The unit is linked to my hubby's with no issue. But couldn't link to my iPhone and Pixel at all.

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,488 Posts
Good question. I didn't see it addressed anywhere. But you can give them a call:

ChargePoint EV Driver and ChargePoint Account Assistance
U.S. and Canada Toll Free: 1-888-758-4389 (24 hours)
Piggy back on this thread, can the same chargepoint unit get linked to multiple phones?
The unit is linked to my hubby's with no issue. But couldn't link to my iPhone and Pixel at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts