Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Pro S Gradient AWD
625 Posts
It's actually 3 years old. Unfortunately I doubt there's anything relevant in it now. :(

Edit: Actually there may be some kind of roaming agreement between different charging networks in Canada and the US.

·
Premium Member
Pro S AWD | Moonstone | Lunar Grey
332 Posts
It's actually 3 years old. Unfortunately I doubt there's anything relevant in it now. :(

Edit: Actually there may be some kind of roaming agreement between different charging networks in Canada and the US.

We definitively have roaming between chargepoint, Flo and BC Hydro in Canada. I use chargepoint to access all 3 networks.

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
4,259 Posts
Most of the Town Halls and other municipal facilities in my area have a ChargePoint L2 EVSE but they're cost bearing for unofficial use.

When only a few days post delivery I did a bit of a scavenger hunt with the ChargePoint App mapping (via CarPlay) and it was quite surprising how many of their L2's were in my area.

I actually went with ChargePoint EVSE simply because that was the L2 brand at my dealership at the time (they now also have DCFC).

·
ID4 AWD Pro
803 Posts
Charge point's price is based on the owner of the land I believe. I have used some free ones that only require their app to activate. But I've also seen the pay to charge ones

1 - 6 of 6 Posts