Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The updated Bolt and Bolt EUV world premier is this afternoon at 4pm est.

·
ID.4 Pro S (Statement) AWD Reservation 9/23/20
274 Posts
The updated Bolt and Bolt EUV world premier is this afternoon at 4pm est.

I am guessing TFL is not sponsored by GM.

If GM gets Federal Credits back, it's a sub $25k EV; otherwise, what's the point?

·
314 Posts
My opening YouTube ad was for the ID.4! EUV, not so impressive. In one to two years, they will probably sell them off at $12k to $15k discounts. It is really too bad to see how out of touch GM is now with current the current EV market and expectations. If the new Cadillacs start at $70k or $80k like the ELR, GM is in trouble, unless they are amazing, which is unlikely.

·
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems like the dc fast charging is still really slow.

To bad they didn’t go a better job. If they did maybe sales would be good enough for vw to bring the ID.3 to the states.

·
10 Posts
Might be a good lease option as placeholder vehicle as I await wider options in 3 years, especially if VW can't deliver Id.4 on time. I prefer look of EV. EUV looks dorkier to me. Interior was biggest fault of Bolt and they appear to have fixed that. Infotainment User interface will probably be better than Id 4, love the dedicated buttons below the screen. As an occasional road trip vehicle 55 kW is severely limiting though.

·
61 Posts
The pricing is really good, particularly if GM gets the $7k federal rebate back. Add in state incentives and possible dealer discounts and you could easily see these going for under $25k. At that price, they'll sell a lot of them, regardless of charging speed.

·
58 Posts
Super cheap, but Chevy was already discounting MSRP heavily so it could be an effective price increase. I wish the EUV would have AWD as that would get me cheaping-out for another Chevy with the $7K rebate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts