Volkswagen ID Forum banner

Dealer Discount on an ID4?

5K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Lxtruong 
I've seen dealer discounts on the FE, but has anyone got a discount on any other models (Pro, Pro S etc)? I was able to snag a $500 dealer discount on my Pro (their website listed it, I believe by mistake), in addition to the $500 VW military discount and 1.95% financing, I'm curious how others are doing.
I believe that as more ID4's are in the market place, dealers will start discounting them. There were several who ordered ID4's and have gotten frustrated with the process and backed out, so you have those on the market. There are some who, after taking delivery on their ID4 have decided they really do not like an EV and those are now showing up in the market place. There are also some who are frustrated that VW has delivered a not quite finished vehicle and let there ID4 go. I personally enjoy my ID4 and have worked around its shortcomings with hope that VW will correct these faults eventually. BUT, I really do not appreciate being the VW R&D department!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.