Volkswagen ID Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
2021 ID.4 Pro RWD Black
20 Posts
What was the parts they ordered? By any chance do you know ? Thank you.
I also want to know as I recently started hearing a creaking sound and like others the dealership couldn't reproduce. I did my own testing and I was sure it wasnt the steering wheel and rather the seat and/or some of the piano black material. If I move the seat 1 click up from all the way back the sound vanishes and if I try moving the piano black material by the cup holders it makes pretty much the same sound so im wondering if the weight shift when turning is making the seat lean into a piece of plastic somewhere.

·
15 Posts
I also want to know as I recently started hearing a creaking sound and like others the dealership couldn't reproduce. I did my own testing and I was sure it wasnt the steering wheel and rather the seat and/or some of the piano black material. If I move the seat 1 click up from all the way back the sound vanishes and if I try moving the piano black material by the cup holders it makes pretty much the same sound so im wondering if the weight shift when turning is making the seat lean into a piece of plastic somewhere.
The only reason why I'm not sure this is true I can make my steering wheel make the sound while while sitting in my drive way and turning it right to left.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts