Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, looks like I'm going to put a deposit down again on a ID.4 (Pro S this time) ,and I am looking for a new dealer to work with this time around. Looking for any recommendations for dealerships and salesperson or manager that you worked with when you finished you deal. I live in SW Washington, and I am willing to travel to pick up the car and have a smooth transaction.

·
Proud FE owner
1,000 Posts
Well, looks like I'm going to put a deposit down again on a ID.4 (Pro S this time) ,and I am looking for a new dealer to work with this time around. Looking for any recommendations for dealerships and salesperson or manager that you worked with when you finished you deal. I live in SW Washington, and I am willing to travel to pick up the car and have a smooth transaction.
Campbell VW in Edmonds. They've been awesome every step of the way. They are well versed in the Washington sales tax exemption rules, make solid offers on trades and are very positive on EV sales. Alan Kemper has sold me two VW's and will soon get #3. I couldn't be happier after switching from a dealership closer to to me.

Feel free to DM and I'll give you my # if you want to chat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts