Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2021 AWD Pro S
2,375 Posts
Looks about right. One change you missed, the power-folding side mirrors are gone. For 2023 they are manual foldable unless you get the S plus. I too like the 2022 better at the S trim, especially with the dusk blue. I think more will choose the non S trim on 2023 than before. And multiple reports that the 2022 are doing 145kw DCFC when temps. are right and low SOC <20%.

·
2021 AWD Pro S
2,375 Posts
So do folks think VW really took away the memory function from the mirrors, the low-speed cornering feature of the headlights, and the coming/going light show (from the Pro S trim)? I wonder how much is actual decontenting vs. lost in translation of the marketing speak. Perhaps @Plant Peon has some insights?
Yes since those are items spelled out clearly on their site (except no memory on the mirrors, not sure where that is mentioned, but they are not power folding unless plus trim), and they often shuffle around features to meet a price point. Unlike the smaller battery DCFC rate which is simply left off. And note all the S trims get the better headlights with cornering (LED headlights w/ Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) since I doubt they would introduce another version of the top end lights just to remove the low speed dynamic cornering feature of them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts