Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

2021 VW ID.4 1st Edition, Dusk Blue <3
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I've had my ID.4 here in the Denver area since late April and loving it! But have yet to see any other ID.4s in the wild, although my dealer told me earlier on that they had quite a few reservations. Any other ID.4 owners on this forum in the Denver or wider CO area?

P.S. I have the FE with 20" wheels, and if anyone with the 19" wheels wants to upgrade/swap and is in my area, or somewhat farther but willing to meet up halfway or something, I would REALLY love to swap my 20" wheels for the 19" ones.

ID.4 FE MB
I'm in Colorado Springs, just got a Black FE a little over a week ago. I'd also love to swap my 20" wheels for 19s... 馃槅

Just bought a pro, live in golden CO. Haven鈥檛 noticed or haven鈥檛 seen any others on the road in the metro area but maybe I鈥檒l notice now. Excited to see how it does in the winter with a set of snow tires.

2018 Chevy Bolt (ID4 future owner?)
Hey fellow CO EV owners, the Concours De'Elegance at ACC on 9/12/21 will be featuring an EV corral. They will be putting us in the center of the show!
More than 10,000 spectators, car owners, sponsors and vendors turn out for a family-oriented day with live music, food, exhibits and special awards.
If interested, fill out a registration form and mark it EV COMP in the place where you would normally put the $50 entrance fee. Thats right, all the gear heads will pay $50 (or more in certain categories) and us EV owners will get in free and get center stage in the exhibit area!

And, best of all it is for a good cause.

Gotta act soon though.

Hope to see some of you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts