Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A question for those here who have already taken delivery of their vehicles. What is the destination fee on the Monroney label? I was under the impression that it is $1200. If I look at my ID.4 ProS reservation, the price shown is $45,995 including destination fee. The same configuration on vw.com shows $44,495 not including destination fee. That would indicate that the destination fee is $1,500.

ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue
Sure you don't have Gradient package?

Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure you don't have Gradient package?
I reserved a ProS without Gradient and the portal shows the same. Also the details of the suggested MSRP of $45,995 state that destination charges are included in that number. That would definitely be lower than the stated MSRP +destination for the Gradient package.

VW ID.4 FE Dusk Blue
Everything I've read puts the destination fee is $1195, for all trim levels. I've confirmed this value on at least two window stickers.

ID.4 Pro S RWD
What is the destination fee on the Monroney label?
The Monroney pictures I've seen all show destination of $1,195. Here's the relevant part of the "Pricing & Features" document from media.vw.com:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.