Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!

Both products have finished final testing and received feedback and suggestions from ID.4 owners.

According to the owner's feedback, the under center console storage box is not very fit, we designed its length to be too long to fit the floor perfectly, so we decided to redesign this product, which led this product to publish will take a while.

But the good news is that the door handle boxes are perfect fit, we’ve already upload this product listing on Amazon, we’re prepare send the product to amazon warehouse for sale. for now we will provide 30 places in this forum for a 50% off discount to appreciate all the help on testing the product and help we get from this forum, this is the link: Amazon.com , and this is 50% off code:id4dhb50

Door handle storage box

Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Trunk

The under center console storage box feedback from id4 owner
Automotive tire Grey Bumper Asphalt Road surface

Hood Grille Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Grey

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
2,865 Posts
Good members,

I helped test AOSK's door handle box, in all four doors, and they fit great in my ID.4 right out of the box!
As with all of these excellent aftermarket products they transform wasted space into very handy places for a myriad of smaller item at-hand stowage.

btw: Those are my GI aviator sunglasses in the photo, so assured fit. ;)

Note easy Amazon ordering and a nice discount code for VWIDTalk members!

·
Super Moderator
1,387 Posts
I also tested the door handle box and I think it is a nice addition to the interior of our cars. They fit well and come with a nice removable rubber mat on the bottom. Thank you AOSK ev for offering a discount for our members!

·
Premium Member
Happy owner of a blue ID.4 FE
1,026 Posts
I tested the center storage box, and even with the imperfect fit as shown above it is better than the empty (wasted) space.

·
Kings Red Pro S w/Gradient
85 Posts
I hope they fit better than the AliExpress door handle storage boxes I bought. They fit tight and won't move because there are small pieces of foam attached but they give just enough when you are pulling the door closed you can sense it and it's annoying. Ruins the experience shutting the door when you have to focus on the storage box and your grip.

Reactions: AOSK ev

·
AWD Pro S || Mystic Black || Lunar Grey
3 Posts
Hi everyone!

Both products have finished final testing and received feedback and suggestions from ID.4 owners.

According to the owner's feedback, the under center console storage box is not very fit, we designed its length to be too long to fit the floor perfectly, so we decided to redesign this product, which led this product to publish will take a while.

But the good news is that the door handle boxes are perfect fit, we’ve already upload this product listing on Amazon, we’re prepare send the product to amazon warehouse for sale. for now we will provide 30 places in this forum for a 50% off discount to appreciate all the help on testing the product and help we get from this forum, this is the link: Amazon.com , and this is 50% off code:id4dhb50

Door handle storage box

View attachment 8653

The under center console storage box feedback from id4 owner
View attachment 8654
View attachment 8655 View attachment 8656
Perfect timing for me, as I was moving some items out of my old car today and realized how little storage there is in the ID.4. So, I just ordered a set. These will surely be useful. Thank you for offering a discount to users in this forum.

Cheers.

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · · Business
Th

Perfect timing for me, as I was moving some items out of my old car today and realized how little storage there is in the ID.4. So, I just ordered a set. These will surely be useful. Thank you for offering a discount to users in this forum.

Cheers.
Thanks for your support! We will continue to develop more and more id.4 aftermarket parts for every valuable id.4 owners!
Stay tune with us, whenever we develop a new product, we will invite id4 owners to help us finish product final testing, we wanna ensure that our products can satisfy every id.4 owner after the publish.

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · · Business
I hope they fit better than the AliExpress door handle storage boxes I bought. They fit tight and won't move because there are small pieces of foam attached but they give just enough when you are pulling the door closed you can sense it and it's annoying. Ruins the experience shutting the door when you have to focus on the storage box and your grip.
Yes, We also received the same feedback that this product does sacrifice some door handle closing and opening experience while increasing storage space. So we are also speeding up the development of other storage boxes, such as the center console armrest organizer storage box, and the redevelopment of the under center console storage box.
Thanks for sharing your experience!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts