Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,549 Posts
That's still my one reservation (double entendre) given my switch from Pro S to FE, as I would prefer the lunar grey interior over the black w/white accents. But then we rarely get everything we want in a mass produced vehicle and the "FE sooner" force was strong in this one. ;)

I love this color. I ordered mine with the gray interior. I would love to see some pictures of the interior.

·
163 Posts
When I saw some earlier photos (and maybe videos), Dusk Blue Metallic looked quite a bit darker. Maybe the lighting is better in the photos posted here. Now I like the blue color (Glacier White Metallic too).

·
Blue ID.4 FE, Jan., OR
59 Posts
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Premium Member
VW ID.4 1st (picked up 3/19/21).
929 Posts
Nice. Same color as mine. My dealer is in turtle mode, as it apparently takes them 6 days to do dealer prep :rolleyes:.

Actually, my dealer got 3 ID4. Two black, one blue. And their Facebook page now has one of each. So dealer prep must be done. Grrrr.

·
Blue ID.4 FE, Jan., OR
59 Posts
Nice. Same color as mine. My dealer is in turtle mode, as it apparently takes them 6 days to do dealer prep :rolleyes:.

Actually, my dealer got 3 ID4. Two black, one blue. And their Facebook page now has one of each. So dealer prep must be done. Grrrr.
Compare your VIN to what they have in stock. If they match, I think it would call for a visit, as long as it's nearby...

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Compare your VIN to what they have in stock. If they match, I think it would call for a visit, as long as it's nearby...
I know they only took delivery of one blue, and the vin on their inventory matched the one from the portal.

The place is an hour away - not around the corner. And I have other things going on, so my own calendar isn't completely open. I sent her an email suggesting Friday instead of Monday.

·
17 Posts
I just spotted (on the internet) a dusk blue 1st edition with the light color faux leather interior. I did not know that was even an available combination. I have a Pro S on order (dusk blue with gray leatherette) but that is a different model.

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
I know they only took delivery of one blue, and the vin on their inventory matched the one from the portal.
I found the problem - the issue is that the car is still in transport mode, and there is some sort of special tool or something that they need to get it out of transport mode, and it has not yet arrived from VW. They picked Monday as they didn't want to over promise and then have to cancel if the package didn't arrive in time.

·
Dusk Blue ID.4 FE
107 Posts
A couple interior shots for a change of pace.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts