Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A German company called Electric Brands shared a concept car called the eBussy that would use a modular design to offer a range of passenger and cargo-carrying versions.

It also looks very similar to the classic VW Bus. The chassis is reportedly around 12 feet long and could offer 10 kWh to 30 kWh batteries.

ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
It looks a lot like Canoo (www.canoo.com) It will be a subscription only car but for now just vaporware (although they did have one on Jay Leno's Garage so at least it is not CGI only).

Happy owner of a blue ID.4 FE
10 kWh to 30 kWh batteries, and integrated solar, huh?
I think we've seen this all before, and it went nowhere.
I feel so cynical now, but not guilty. :devilish:

Proud FE owner
The Fisker Ocean's solar roof can get up to 1,000 miles a year under California skies. :rolleyes:

ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
The Fisker Ocean's solar roof can get up to 1,000 miles a year under California skies. :rolleyes:
If your commute is 1陆 mile each way, you will never need to charge the car! (Just don't drive anywhere else)

The Karma Revero solar roof produces 200 w (assuming you can even get 200 w out of it, that will only take 105 hours to fill up its 21 kWh battery). Even more impressive, that 21 kWh battery is good for a whopping 50 miles! An amazing 420 watts/mile (and honestly, I test drove the car a few years ago and couldn't get it under 500 watts/mi).

Reactions: ChristophW
1 - 7 of 7 Posts