Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter #1
The VW online shop manual site has the ID.4 listed as having manuals available, but it looks like so far it is just a place holder. There are some generic manuals listed but I couldn't find anything specific to the car. Hopefully the info will be there by the time we get the car here. I understand that VW service centers use erWin for their service manuals.

2X - 2004 Phaeton V8
The VW online shop manual site has the ID.4 listed as having manuals available, but it looks like so far it is just a place holder. There are some generic manuals listed but I couldn't find anything specific to the car. Hopefully the info will be there by the time we get the car here. I understand that VW service centers use erWin for their service manuals.
Just got my login to erWin today and the ID.4 manuals are up. Big improvement over the 2004 versions I am used to using. Also by typing in my VIN I was able to get a lot of detail on my specific build....which except for color, will be like everyone else's FE. Also found where the slow speed noise generator is.....

Attachments

ID.4 1st Glacier White w/Lunar Gray - order 9/23
Lots of good stuff there, I'll get ready to subscribe when my ID.4 comes home! Thanks very much for posting the example.

I specially liked the very last line and maybe some others in the USA can appreciate it also: "Equipment options subset for USA "

1 - 3 of 3 Posts