Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You don't have to wait, Douglas VW, in Summit NJ has 2 First models that the buyers backed out. So far they have delivered over 20 First models. If interested ask for Issac (732) 649-9603. I got mu 1st on March 16.

·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Dealer markup, they only added the registration & documentation fee. all dealers in NJ charge that. I saw my car on Tuesday night at 6:30 pm. The next day signed the paperwork and drove it home, less than 1 hour at the dealer.

·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One ID is blue w/ black interior and another that's coming in next week is blue w grey interior

·
ID 4 First Edition - Black
67 Posts
Northampton, MA - Northampton VW has 2 first edition cars on the lot listed for sale. One white and one black.
I probably have a referral link I can generate so you get a pittance of a discount too 🤣
----------
But mostly, they have 2. And they are selling them at MSRP.

·
ID.4 1st Edition White / Lunar Grey
963 Posts
That's a second piece to the puzzle. There are a lot of 1dt Edition ID.4s listed at MSRP near me but when I called to inquire, most were reserved or demo vehicles, not available for purchase (advertised to build a contact list maybe?) and then I'd run into the dealer markup. So it's his to know when one is actually available, at sticker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts