edit: tires, muddy buddy mats, and sun shade are sold

Got a new job where I travel 90% of the time so it's kind of silly to be leasing a brand new car.

Got a few things for sale, local pickup in Portland, OR. Can deliver anywhere between Portland and Seattle off of I-5 as well when I'm driving up for Thanksgiving. I accept all digital payment methods.

First up is a set of 235/60R18 Bridgestone Blizzak tires with 18x8 Sport Edition wheels (originally on an Audi Q5) aka a "square setup". Paid $650 for the tires alone, they have a few thousand miles on them. If you want an exact number I can call Costco and ask. Asking $600 for the set and I will include the lug nuts that Costco made me buy. They don't appear to significantly impact range although I've always been running the heater when I've had them mounted so I can't say for sure.

Second is a set of Muddy Buddy floor liners & trunk mat. Retails for like $320, I'll take $200.

Next up is a custom sun shade, comes with a nice case to store it in winter. Made by Intro Tech, it's the bougie folding model that's super thick and does an amazing job at keeping the inside of the vehicle cool. These retail for $60+ shipping, it's had pretty heavy use so I'll let it go for $20.

I also have like, every 3d printed thing that's been made for the ID.4. The tray for under the console, the divider that goes over the wireless charger, both license plate mounts, and the backup camera hood. Will take $50 for all or make an offer if you want me to split it up.

Lastly I have a brand new, never installed aliexpress dash cam. It's the one that has a front camera and rear camera and is integrated into the headliner. I decided it was dumb to modify a leased vehicle in this way and it was too late to return. I think it was like $160, will sell for $80.

Thanks for checking this out and let me know if you have any questions!