ID4 AWD Pro
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Savannah, GA

ID4 AWD Pro, finally leaving factory

·
AWD Pro S Gradient delivered 11/30/21
27 Posts
I’m in Richmond Hill if you’d like a walkthrough of mine. I test drove 3 different FE’s while waiting a year for my AWD Pro S and IMO it’s well worth the extra money and wait.

·
ID4 AWD Pro
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When is the ETA?

I used to live there. A great city.
Portal shows ETA and shipping date both as "null".
But my dealer told me earlier this month that it will leave port on 1/6, and should be here early Feb. It should get off Jacksonville port.

·
ID4 AWD Pro
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m in Richmond Hill if you’d like a walkthrough of mine. I test drove 3 different FE’s while waiting a year for my AWD Pro S and IMO it’s well worth the extra money and wait.
Thanks for the offering. I have tested the demo FE at Savannah dealer. And an AWD Pro S Grad like yours at Hiltonhead dealer.
And yea, we should definitely hang out some time. I live on southside near Georgetown so not far from Richmond Hill. I'm a member of 17 South R&G club, so I go to Richmond Hill quite a bit as well.
Where did you get yours? Was it your preorder? The white one I tested in Hiltonhead was someone's perorder and they backed out. AutoNation want to add 1200 "paint warranty" to it so I didn't take it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts