Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Kings Red RWD Gradient
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OP any chance it has either black or light gray interior WITHOUT the brown trim?
Black with brown. I gotta say that caused me a pause when I ordered and I figured we'd "live with it" when we saw it in person but it's, in my non-artistic view, very well done and fits the character of the car.

2021 VW ID.4 1st, Dusk Blue
Picked up our red Pro SG last Thursday! Love it so far. Still figuring out the controls. West Florida ID.4 meet up last Sunday and about a dozen showed up! Great time meeting other owners. View attachment 7486 View attachment 7487
Hey, great meeting you at the meet up and seeing your beautiful Kings Red ID! Hope to see you at the next one.

2021 VW ID.4 1ST Edition Black
Jimspb from Florida, welcome to the new fountain of youth! Your ID4 will be a breath of fresh air for a long time to come. AI will challenge you forever, and it will become a part of your central nervous system. With VW future update system, the ID 4 will one day come to function, as your 5 senses maybe not taste and smell (unless their is a SAE technology solver out there, that knows different). Each day my world of ID 4 teaches me something when I am driving it and when I am not driving it. Enjoy the Red!

Kings Red RWD Gradient
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jimspb from Florida, welcome to the new fountain of youth! Your ID4 will be a breath of fresh air for a long time to come. AI will challenge you forever, and it will become a part of your central nervous system. With VW future update system, the ID 4 will one day come to function, as your 5 senses maybe not taste and smell (unless their is a SAE technology solver out there, that knows different). Each day my world of ID 4 teaches me something when I am driving it and when I am not driving it. Enjoy the Red!
Boy Howdy! I'm in the process of running the battery down (maybe to 10 or 15%) so I can check out our level 2 home charger to see the impact on our solar (100%) system! Gonna need to wait till next summer before I can check out cabin preconditioning (temperature) since even in our lows ( high 30's-40's) our garage only gets down to about 70 degrees. Today's triumph was figuring out how to add SiriusXM channels to "favorites"; done!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts