Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

65 Posts
A got an Nice mail from my vw dealer today, my gtx was now build in germany and will be send to sweden in a few weeks, also got an update in app "almost ready build". Just ordered an 11 kW homecharger so will be ready at home when delivered. I drove an red gtx last week for an hour, what a dream!

65 Posts
Congrats!

Makes one realize how far off mine is. Hopefully santa will bring something shiny red for me.

Question; what charger did you get? Will they install it aswell? Since we both are in Sweden and I will be looking at chargers soon. How abouy delivery time for those?
Yesterday i ordered the charger "in charge" from vattenfall with load balancing function, installation and extra cabel included. Will be installed in approx 2-3 weeks, have some special needs so it can be installed in our carport

65 Posts
Nope - that is the ony status I have seen. Next steps are "starting build", "transport to Sweden" and "soon at your dealer".
Another user @ID4 GTX wrote about a status "almost ready build" but that is no visible in my app...
So - reliable? Nah...

Will have a go at the german VW-site, maybe there is more info to find there.
Now a put the swedish status text from app in google translate for more accurat translation, it says: "Now your car is soon finished", maybe this is step 4/6? (before it was "production planning" in 4 month and jumped over the step 3 "currently build"...)

65 Posts
We are all positively surprised! Maybe they have done a small upgrade to the standard speakers, who knows - the sound is very good to our ears: crisp sound, enough base and plenty of oompf.

You just need to tweak the standard sétting a little.
I can confirm that the sound are pretty good if you put maximum bass in settings, of course a extra woofer would be Nice if it was installed in factory but mine havent got that

65 Posts
Congrats! You're gonna love it, quirks and all.

JimmyVW has a temporary fix for the scheduled charging, until we get the new software, and if you experience issues - I can relay the siple fix, which is currently also working for me.
Please tell us about the fix for schedule charging a just got this reply from vw Support (in swedish): "Vid tidsförskjuten laddning (avresetid) kan det för närvarande hända att den önskade destinationens debiteringstillstånd vid avgångstiden inte uppnås. Detta besvär är känt hos våra tekniker och en lösning arbetas redan på det. Lösningen kommer att finnas tillgänglig via den framtida "Over the Air Update"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts