Volkswagen ID Forum banner
241 - 258 of 258 Posts

·
ID4 GTX
17 Posts
I got my delivery date from the dealer. My app never even went into "transportation" but just jumped straight to "Soon your Volkswagen is with your dealer". According to the same dealer the app/MyVolkswagen is not really to be trusted as the statuses do not match what they are seeing in the system in a lot of cases...
I meant the VIN number (chassinummer in Swedish?)

·
21 Posts
I meant the VIN number (chassinummer in Swedish?)
Ahh, sorry, you can see that in MyVolkswagen (On the web, myVolkswagen | Ihre Fahrzeuge ) where I see the VIN but NOT the registration number strangely enough. The Min Volkswagen app or its web counterpart (Min Volkswagen. Gör livet med bilen enklare. -- Super-confusing as Min Volkswagen is MyVolkswagen in Swedish - but they are apparently different things) it only shows the registration number and not the VIN...

You have links from here Min Volkswagen - Skapa konto / Logga in | Volkswagen Sverige - Min Volkswagen, leading to MyVolkswagen or Min Volkswagen... Crystal clear, right? :)

·
ID4 GTX
17 Posts
Ahh, sorry, you can see that in MyVolkswagen (On the web, myVolkswagen | Ihre Fahrzeuge ) where I see the VIN but NOT the registration number strangely enough. The Min Volkswagen app or its web counterpart (Min Volkswagen. Gör livet med bilen enklare. -- Super-confusing as Min Volkswagen is MyVolkswagen in Swedish - but they are apparently different things) it only shows the registration number and not the VIN...

You have links from here Min Volkswagen - Skapa konto / Logga in | Volkswagen Sverige - Min Volkswagen, leading to MyVolkswagen or Min Volkswagen... Crystal clear, right? :)
Hm I've got my registration number but cannot find the VIN anywhere.

·
ID4 GTX
17 Posts
Have you added your ordernumber to MyVolkswagen so your car even shows up in "Mina Fordon//WeConnect/CarNet" - or is it just empty when you go into it? This is what I'm seeing:
View attachment 7521
Ah that's where you're at. Cannot find any order nr on my contract (the one I got by mail when signing the deal) so I've never logged in there. Will check with my dealer.

·
30 Posts
When I use the app I can see the reg nr but according to the status the car is just about finished. When using the webpage I do not see any reg nr. According to the dealer the car is in german harbour ready to be shipped. When does the car get the swedish reg nr? Is it before it arrives to sweden? If not, then it has already arrived in sweden
As stated before, not crystal clear I would say

·
ID4 GTX
17 Posts
When I use the app I can see the reg nr but according to the status the car is just about finished. When using the webpage I do not see any reg nr. According to the dealer the car is in german harbour ready to be shipped. When does the car get the swedish reg nr? Is it before it arrives to sweden? If not, then it has already arrived in sweden
As stated before, not crystal clear I would say
My dealer said the cars get their reg nr in Germany before heading to Sweden. So you don't see the reg nr upper right in the My VW app? Tiny "button". It seems like your car is waiting at the same place as mine then but their IT system seems to be a major pain in ....

·
21 Posts
I noticed yesterday that registration no is a "user fillable" field on the page where you see your VIN (The one I screen dumped above). So I don't think it's even supposed to be pre-populated there, it's only in the app or on the my vw web page you see the reg no. (It's actually more visible on the Accessories/Tillbehör tab)

·
30 Posts
My dealer said the cars get their reg nr in Germany before heading to Sweden. So you don't see the reg nr upper right in the My VW app? Tiny "button". It seems like your car is waiting at the same place as mine then but their IT system seems to be a major pain in ....
My bad, it’s just like you said. It’s the tiny button in the app.

·
9 Posts
I got my delivery date from the dealer. My app never even went into "transportation" but just jumped straight to "Soon your Volkswagen is with your dealer". According to the same dealer the app/MyVolkswagen is not really to be trusted as the statuses do not match what they are seeing in the system in a lot of cases...
Vin number tue days ago , to day your car is almost finished.
All info from the app my volkswagen. 😁👍

·
ID4 GTX
17 Posts
Vin number tue days ago , to day your car is almost finished.
All info from the app my volkswagen. 😁👍
Mine has been on "Almost finished" for like 2 weeks now even though my retailer confirms it left the factory and is in the harbour waiting since. The app seems to be awful on correct updates :sneaky:

·
1 Posts
Wondering if anyone that has ordered a GTX has gotten any estimated delivery dates?
My order has had the status "ordered" ever since I put down the order back in May.
Took delivery of of my AWD PRO S the day before Thanksgiving - yippee. Ordered online on 12 Dec. 2020. Delivered to Port Angeles, WA. USA.

241 - 258 of 258 Posts