Volkswagen ID Forum banner
721 - 740 of 760 Posts

804 Posts
Good news my GTX is finally schedule for wk06!
Unbelievably, same. Contrary to what two reps of my local VW suspected. Also, the system was updated during the last five hours or so, because at the start of the day it was still preliminary. But now there's a beautiful "production confirmed" there.

As i am in Cyprus and the transport journey is a bit more, 5 to 7 weeks, i will see if apply to Cyprus country models, as I think here it mention only ftom Swedish.
Might not take that long. The screengrab I have from last week shows that leaving port and arriving destination port to be well over a week... While in reality it takes all of a full day to to get here from the port in Germany. Even if it takes a day to unload, it's still less than the estimate there.

Reality has been two to four weeks including all inspections on this end and delivery to owner, where as VW system guestimates the delivery to port here to take a month.

So you might get sooner. By the way, where in Cyprus do you live, if I can ask? I used to vacation there every summer for a decade way back, and I'm actually going to travel there this summer again.

37 Posts
Was confirmed or actually started production? It takes four days to produce and ID.x, so they seem to start on Mon/Tue. Chassis takes two days, then a day to put everything in, then a day more and it's done.
"Chassi production began 230112". Cardealer said delivery in about 4-5 week after inspection, transportation.

33 Posts
Unbelievably, same. Contrary to what two reps of my local VW suspected. Also, the system was updated during the last five hours or so, because at the start of the day it was still preliminary. But now there's a beautiful "production confirmed" there.

Might not take that long. The screengrab I have from last week shows that leaving port and arriving destination port to be well over a week... While in reality it takes all of a full day to to get here from the port in Germany. Even if it takes a day to unload, it's still less than the estimate there.

Reality has been two to four weeks including all inspections on this end and delivery to owner, where as VW system guestimates the delivery to port here to take a month.

So you might get sooner. By the way, where in Cyprus do you live, if I can ask? I used to vacation there every summer for a decade way back, and I'm actually going to travel there this summer again.
Ι live at Lympia a place in the middle of Nicosia to Larnaca road.

804 Posts
"Chassi production began 230112". Cardealer said delivery in about 4-5 week after inspection, transportation.
Even with Christmas, your car should be ready to ship.

Here's the estimate for mine from before it was confirmed:
  • 7.2 chassis production
  • 7.2 chassis 'surface treatment', which I assume is rust protection, paint, etc.
  • 8.2 start of 'compiling', which I assume is everything that goes into the car
  • 9.2 'compiling' finished
  • 10.2 car finished

Everything after that is related to shipping. So, if your car's chassis went into production just before Christmas, the car should have been ready a while ago. If it's still in production, either there is an issue or, more likely, they are still missing some of the parts to actually finish it. Fingers crossed for you!

9 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a request for those of you that now have their vehicles scheduled for production.

I suppose that you have access to myvolkswagen.net - Choose your market / language (maybe there are different sites for different countries like this www.volkswagen.se/sv/aga-en-vw/myvolkswagen.html) where you can check few things about your order (we saw the misterios "VE: special goodwill 2023 I" option there).
So, my question is - could you please load that page, then open the Developer option of your browser (Chrome, Mozilla, etc.), go to network tab and hit Ctrl+R (this is for Chrome). Then some files will be loaded, the interesting are - "relations" and in my case "4702021197166". I suppose that in your case the "4702021197166" should be with other name, following that pattern.

Rectangle Font Electric blue Pattern Parallel

When you open the "relations" in Preview it should list something like this (this is my order not been confirmed yet)

Rectangle Font Parallel Software Number

I want to know if some of those fields are changed when the order is confirmed.

Thanks in advance,
Atanas

7 Posts
According to my dealer, my car went into production 19/12. Since then I have not heard anything. No emails saying production is finished or car will soon be in Sweden. Last year I had an order on another car and then I got emails like this. My volkswagen is not updated either. Atanas I followed your instruction but I did not get any relevant info. Will contact dealer next week. The oned that have got a car recently have you got these automatic emails and got updates throuh My volkswagen?

9 Posts
According to my dealer, my car went into production 19/12. Since then I have not heard anything. No emails saying production is finished or car will soon be in Sweden. Last year I had an order on another car and then I got emails like this. My volkswagen is not updated either. Atanas I followed your instruction but I did not get any relevant info. Will contact dealer next week. The oned that have got a car recently have you got these automatic emails and got updates throuh My volkswagen?
Hi,

Thanks for taking a look. So, do you have a similar output from the "relations" file like mine? Strangely that you do not have the VIN yet (if the car went into production back in December).

Actually, the idea of my post was to check with all of you if the "relations" info is taken from VW and if we can rely on the data there. Maybe this is all wrong, and there is no other way for us except to bother the local dealers and ask them for order updates from time to time.
It is a pity that we can track our orders online whenever we wish.

Is anyone else that can make the same check? This will either confirm or dismiss my theory :)

Best wishes,
Atanas

804 Posts
Strangely that you do not have the VIN yet (if the car went into production back in December).
Yeah something is false. If it went into production (and wasn't merely confirmed) and the manufacture of the chassis began - a two-day work, start to finish - then there is a VIN. Not having a VIN on a chassis is not possible.

So either the VIN exists but it's not updated to the system, or the car has not entered into manufacture.

As it only takes, once again, only four days to manufacture the car from start to finish, I suspect that the manufacturing has not started, and the only thing that happened is a confirmed week of manufacture. The other explanation for a car to be in manufacturing for weeks instead of days would be waiting on parts. This should be unlikely now, as they seemed to only push cars into production when they had all the parts lined up.

33 Posts
As in Cyprus is not available the order tracking I used to call or visit the agent site and to check the order status from the dealer system which is connected with vw system. So I don't have any more detail, i have seen on agent system that the production is scheduled for 06wk.

50 Posts
Finally got info today, that my car is built and ready for transport to Sweden, Gothenburg. According to Sales rep the guess is delivery late Feb or beginning Mar. It sounds late. How long deliveries did you have to sweden? I got the car locked mid Dec 2021. :)

9 Posts
Finally got info today, that my car is built and ready for transport to Sweden, Gothenburg. According to Sales rep the guess is delivery late Feb or beginning Mar. It sounds late. How long deliveries did you have to sweden? I got the car locked mid Dec 2021. :)
That's great news! Congratulations :)
Do you have anything changed in this regard in your myVM portal/site? Some more details there? For example the VIN number?

7 Posts
Got info from my dealer monday this week that the car was in ”painting”. Got the VIN number today. However no other info in email or in MyVolkswagen except that the VIN number can be seen in MyVw.
Originally sales contact said that is was started to be produced 19th of dec but that seems to be wrong. However it is nice to see some progress.

9 Posts
Got info from my dealer monday this week that the car was in ”painting”. Got the VIN number today. However no other info in email or in MyVolkswagen except that the VIN number can be seen in MyVw.
Originally sales contact said that is was started to be produced 19th of dec but that seems to be wrong. However it is nice to see some progress.
Great!
Could you please check my post from Jan 13 (Has anyone received a GTX delivery date?) and share with us if any of the Fields (that I'm showing on the second picture) were updated for your order? You can remove any private/sensitive data and just tell which fields were modified.
I'm trying to find how accurate the data is and if we can rely on any of the fields there to track our orders.

Thanks in advance,
Atanas

721 - 740 of 760 Posts