Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booked a ID.4 Pro but got upgraded to the 1st Edition and now refreshing my email 100 times a day.

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its my First EV. I initially wanted to hedge and get a plug in hybrid and then decided its not worth it. I planning on getting a blue. Though i would love the moonstone gray. I don think its available in the 1st.

·
62 Posts
Nice! Success on the First Edition. Very cool!

Did you add your info here yet?

Interesting to see that there are very few Tesla owners actually.

·
113 Posts
Congrats @terasain!
Have you started looking into charging options to have at home? What's the charging network like around you?

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am planning to install a Level 2 @ my home. I am in central jersey and the public charging is not great. I do have a rutgers university charging station and an electify america station nearby

·
239 Posts
I am planning to install a Level 2 @ my home. I am in central jersey and the public charging is not great. I do have a rutgers university charging station and an electify america station nearby
I don't know if you've looked at specific chargers but I hear good things about JuiceBox and Bosch.

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I was looking at chargepoint or juicebox. Thinking if I should install it this year since they have a federal incentive that covers 30% of the total cost of charger and installation. I read somewhere the incentive is expiring next year.

·
2021 ID.4 1st Edition (on order), 2012 CC Sport, 1986 Golf (former), 1967 Beetle (former)
106 Posts
Does it mean I just need to install or must have a car as well?
A vehicle is not required. It just needs to be installed and turned on (honor system).

·
9 Posts
Welcome to the forum - I also live in Central Jersey - can you please tell me where the nearest electify america station is ? Also is the one in Rutgers Electrify America one too ? Thanks

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
90 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 is the EA one. The rutgers one is not a fast charger

·
80 Posts
I am also in Central Jersey. Target in Bridgewater has EA, but they are under construction at the moment. For most of the Rutgers chargers you need to have a Rutgers parking permit.

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you guys have contacts for good electricians who can install the charger for me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts