Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been to the dealer with my problem of not being able to schedule charging at home -- it begins and ends abruptly. They told me there is an OAUpdate coming soon. Any idea when? How will i know it has occurred? I love the car. It's this Infotainment System that's the weakest link to the whole thing!

·
VW ID.4 Pro Glacier White Metallic
212 Posts
Unfortunately the schedule charging feature has been broken since the launch of the vehicle and there's really no actual ETA on when US market gets any OTA or update via dealer.

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately the schedule charging feature has been broken since the launch of the vehicle and there's really no actual ETA on when US market gets any OTA or update via dealer.
thanks.....so sad to not be able to rely on one of the great features of ID4!

·
29 Posts
I've just been to the dealer with my problem of not being able to schedule charging at home -- it begins and ends abruptly. They told me there is an OAUpdate coming soon. Any idea when? How will i know it has occurred? I love the car. It's this Infotainment System that's the weakest link to the whole thing!
No idea when. I've been setting my alarm and plugging in at midnight to get the lower rate. What a revolting development this is!

·
90 Posts
This is the single most annoying problem with the ID.4, and I know of no good workarounds. I try hard to remember to charge during off-peak hours but I forget now and then, and then my PG&E bills shows it.

·
90 Posts
Do we know for a fact that the low-end Audi e-trons, the ones also based on the MBE, do not have this problem? I believe that is the Q4 and Q5 e-trons

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
2,865 Posts
Not much info on the Q4, but then there aren't many about given relatively recent USA availability in relatively small numbers.

Do we know for a fact that the low-end Audi e-trons, the ones also based on the MBE, do not have this problem? I believe that is the Q4 and Q5 e-trons

1 - 8 of 8 Posts