Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my Jetta hybrid sel, there is a mechanical key and a procedure for that. What do you do when kessy doesn't work? Just asking.

ID.4 Pro S AWD
Thanks, I know how to do it for my Jetta hybrid sel but how do you do it for an ID.4?
Should have specified - images are from the ID.4 owner's manual. (So apparently, it is exactly the same and not "same concept.")

Reactions: BlueDH

ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
On my Jetta hybrid sel, there is a mechanical key and a procedure for that. What do you do when kessy doesn't work? Just asking.
Side note, I had a '13 Jetta Hybrid SEL-P. Really enjoyed it while I had it! It's a shame it was never really popular, because I think it's still one of the better overall and more fun-to-drive hybrids.

Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Side note, I had a '13 Jetta Hybrid SEL-P. Really enjoyed it while I had it! It's a shame it was never really popular, because I think it's still one of the better overall and more fun-to-drive hybrids.
It was the turbo. Motor off the line, turbo as the revs go up. Very touchy brakes. HID headlights. Hated what VW called a tach. Fast DSG transmission. Fender audio system. And on and on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.