Volkswagen ID Forum banner
101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
ID.4 Pro S
118 Posts
2570 in the 4 weeks I have had it. No issues except a tire that picked some shrapnel. The warranty on the tires takes 60-90 days to go in effect so they want me to let them plug it or have me buy the tire. No bueno on that one. Going by to talk to finance at the dealer tomorrow to see why the warranty they sold/gave me isn't good now.

·
1 Posts
I purchased my ID.4 two weeks ago today, and my wife and I have put about 120 miles on it. I did most of that on a trip last weekend.

I plan to drive it less in the future until its many bugs are addressed. The interrupted L2 charging problem is particularly problematic for me - it is tedious to constantly monitor the car and restart charging when it fails.
It's been a year since this post. We are in line for delivery but have other options. I was wondering if this issue been addressed by VW?

·
Super Moderator
2021 FE Mythos Black
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
It's been a year since this post. We are in line for delivery but have other options. I was wondering if this issue been addressed by VW?
Scheduled charging is still an issue but will be addressed in the upcoming OTA update

·
Premium Member
Dusk Blue ID.4 FE, 2X - 2004 Phaeton V8
492 Posts
You all drive a lot in a year on this forum.
Every day to work, 5 road trips from Florida to Tennessee, and almost every time I go anywhere! I have a Phaeton and a truck that I have to remember to drive every now and then so they don't get too jealous

just a fun car to drive....and even better with gas close to $4/gallon

Reactions: Spin

·
1 Posts
I got the delivery of my PRO S RWD in July 2021. As of right now I am at 23000 miles in 9 months.
Have my 23000 mile service next week. I live in NJ, so even the dealership is surprised I have already scheduled the 2nd service appointment. Based on my long daily commutes, the free Electrify America charging is the biggest deal for me as I expect to put 100k in the first 4 years. Easily one of the best decisions of my life.

·
ID4 1st Edition Blue Dusk Metallic/Black/Silver
80 Posts
Every day to work, 5 road trips from Florida to Tennessee, and almost every time I go anywhere! I have a Phaeton and a truck that I have to remember to drive every now and then so they don't get too jealous

just a fun car to drive....and even better with gas close to $4/gallon
Think yourself lucky, gas prices here in the UK for a gallon are equivalent to $9.41. However, this is for an imperial gallon, so if I've got my calculations correct, a US gallon would be about $7.84. Still expensive.

101 - 120 of 143 Posts