Volkswagen ID Forum banner
121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
76 Posts
I'm four days from my acquisition day. 12,098 miles. It's been great, now if only I could get one of those 12 week software updates...

Only recently did an EA station open up in my area, so most of my charging has been free at home from my Rooftop Solar and my Net Metering credits. I have been able to get some free fast charging sessions as a well. I think I've completed a total of 10 EA free charging sessions.

·
ID. 4 Pro - Scale Silver
116 Posts
16k on my FE. Have had it for 15 months. Charge mostly at home with a level 2 JuiceBox Charger. Total cost for the 15 months to charge 120 dollars.
Is this really correct? More details about what you pay per kWh or when you charge. The math here seems to good to be true for cost per mile if you are charging at home almost all the time.

·
1,068 Posts
15 months, 15760 miles.
All but 3 free EA, DCFC.
1 level 1, to check my OEM VW EVSE. 2 level 2, (16 amp) Chargepoint at my daughter's home in Myrtle Beach, SC.
I do wish I had an easy way to check my battery condition/degradation.

·
21 VW iD4 Pro S AWD (Statement) on Dusk Blue
11 Posts
mine Delivered April 12th currently 10800 miles, rear light bar coming apart, my service dealer did a terrible 10k inspection, while they said they did a lot, not even my service light was reset.

anyone with good service experience in NorCal do let me know

·
ID.4 Pro S
118 Posts
Almost 5 Months and just over 13,000 mi. I primarily charge at home but have used EA 6 times. Cost to charge at home has been $447.

·
2020 VW ID4 ProS Gradient
12 Posts
8 months and 3,000 miles. Gas here is now the equivalent of US$6.36 per US gallon. No issues with the car and I'll never buy an ICEV again.

121 - 140 of 143 Posts