Volkswagen ID Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
32 Posts
You got your AWD VIN? Mine still shows "null". Pre-ordered early on launch day.
What is did you order the Pro / Pro S / ProS w/Gradient .. from what it looks like they prioritized the upper models.
I reserved mine ProS w/Gradient / Dusk Blue Metallic /Galaxy Black on 10/2020. Locked in 3/5/2021, Recived My Vin on 8/24/2021 , 8/27/2021 production completed.

·
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
404 Posts
What is did you order the Pro / Pro S / ProS w/Gradient .. from what it looks like they prioritized the upper models.
I reserved mine ProS w/Gradient / Dusk Blue Metallic /Galaxy Black on 10/2020. Locked in 3/5/2021, Recived My Vin on 8/24/2021 , 8/27/2021 production completed.
AWD Pro S w/Gradient, Dusk Blue over Lunar Gray. I also locked on March 5, 2021.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD Gradient in Mythos Black
50 Posts
Yep I do and my status code changed from 15-2 to 20-1.

Sorry you are still waiting.
Where do you find the status code? On my VW profile, I can see what "step" I'm on, but no actual code found anywhere. My understanding is that each code gives you more specific information on status.

·
2021 AWD Pro S
1,772 Posts
Where do you find the status code? On my VW profile, I can see what "step" I'm on, but no actual code found anywhere. My understanding is that each code gives you more specific information on status.
See this thread from 2 days ago:

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD Gradient in Mythos Black
50 Posts
See this thread from 2 days ago:
Thanks!! I happened to skim through that thread earlier today, but thought it was only to find the VIN. I guess I should have read more carefully. Appreciate the info!!

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
3,975 Posts
Your second posting of this cost-bearing link (despite free sites available). If you're affiliated with same please use the "For Sale" area.
For acquiring a window sticker, you can check this window sticker page.

·
86 Posts
I have a Mac on Safari on 14.1.2, which is the latest version of Safari. I am trying to look at my production status/codes using the instructions here. I go to Safari/Advanced and click Show Develop menu in menu bar and I never get the develop menu whether the option is checked or not. Same basic screen either way.

Any ideas on why I don't get the Develop menu? Thanks.

·
86 Posts
I have a Mac on Safari on 14.1.2, which is the latest version of Safari. I am trying to look at my production status/codes using the instructions here. I go to Safari/Advanced and click Show Develop menu in menu bar and I never get the develop menu whether the option is checked or not. Same basic screen either way.

Any ideas on why I don't get the Develop menu? Thanks.
Nevermind. Got it.

·
28 Posts
This is what I do:
After the Develop/Show Web Inspector screen displays, refresh the screen using the circular arrow at the right of the address bar, then scroll down in the left hand Name column until you see a bunch of graphql entries. Single-clicking each one shows you different info

·
21 Posts
This is what I do:
After the Develop/Show Web Inspector screen displays, refresh the screen using the circular arrow at the right of the address bar, then scroll down in the left hand Name column until you see a bunch of graphql entries. Single-clicking each one shows you different info
Thanks Cat, I saw the graphql entries but no info came up. Maybe because I'm only at step 3?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts