Volkswagen ID Forum banner
781 - 800 of 833 Posts

·
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S w/Gradient - Kings Red - ordered - 4/11/21, locked - 6/27/21, Status: 15-2 (10/23)
39 Posts
I am brand new here. How and where do you check the status code of your order?
I locked in my order on OCT 24 and spoke with VW this morning. Estimated Delivery April or May 2022.
Any assistance greatly appreciated.
Also, it should be known that the portal is garbage and pretty unreliable :ROFLMAO:

·
ID.4 Pro AWD Scale Silver (reserved)
17 Posts

·
550 Posts
I have been at 20-1 for over 1 month and reached out to my dealer the other day. He gave a new estimated delivery of 11/29 to 12/9 which is strange because 3-4 weeks ago it was around 12/9 to 12/21.

He did give the warning of possible delay with truck and truck driver shortage.

Seems like my vehicle would be on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic by now. As pointed out earlier the “Wheel of Torture” isn’t that accurate.

·
43 Posts
I have been at 20-1 for over 1 month and reached out to my dealer the other day. He gave a new estimated delivery of 11/29 to 12/9 which is strange because 3-4 weeks ago it was around 12/9 to 12/21.

Seems like my vehicle would be on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic by now. As pointed out earlier the “Wheel of Torture” isn’t that accurate.
Same here, 20-1 for over a month (since Oct 21st). The dealer says end of December for an estimated delivery.
I'm hoping mine is one of the 319 ID4s delivered in Houston in the last two weeks, even though it still shows 20-1 on the WoT.

·
550 Posts
Same here, 20-1 for over a month (since Oct 21st). The dealer says end of December for an estimated delivery.
I'm hoping mine is one of the 319 ID4s delivered in Houston in the last two weeks, even though it still shows 20-1 on the WoT.
Mine was also October 21st as well and port is Davisville, RI which is only 1.5-2 hours from the dealer.

Did the dealer provide a PDF showing dates or just in the email.

Where did you get the number of Id.4s delivered at the Huston port?

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I locked an AWD Pro S Gradient on June 21, 2021 and have been at 15-1 for 4 weeks.
This isn't fair to you. I also locked my AWD Pro S Gradient on June 21 and I have been at 20-2 for 15 days. Waiting for it to be trucked over to Tallahassee from Jacksonville. I feel for you and I hope things will move quickly for you from now on.

·
550 Posts
The link below performs an import search on all id4s that are imported to the US. Typically, the number to the right of GOLF (as in VW Golf) is the number of id4s imported at that port from that ship. It doesn't differentiate between models.
Search All Manifests
Thank you.

Didn’t realize that Boston gets VWs as well.

Crazy that only 10 ID.4s where delivered to Davisville, RI.

Makes me think that the vehicle is on a ship right now.

·
AWD Pro S, Gradient
17 Posts
This isn't fair to you. I also locked my AWD Pro S Gradient on June 21 and I have been at 20-2 for 15 days. Waiting for it to be trucked over to Tallahassee from Jacksonville. I feel for you and I hope things will move quickly for you from now on.
I locked on June 21. I am now at 15-2 and have been there for 26 days. I know the factory was closed for a week in the middle of that, but how long does production take? It looks like, if it were to leave the factory today, I may see it by Jan 22 using the shipping guides provided by VW for an arrival in Colorado.

·
5 Posts
I’m pretty much in the same boat (locked on the same day and same configuration) finally went to 15-2 on 11/24. Just happy to finally see some movement. I’ve been at 15-1 since 10/1. Hopefully it will move along faster now that it’s actually in production. I spoke to the dealer that it’s being delivered to right before the wheel of pain switched to 15-1 and the sales person told me that it’s looking like I’ll get it right around Xmas week (he had lots of info like production date to shipping window). It’s Not looking to good but maybe a few week outside of that. I’ve also read on this forum that the wheel is not as dependable as it’s been in the past. It could’ve been in production for some time now. I guess I won’t really know until I get a email from VW or phone call from the dealer with the news.

781 - 800 of 833 Posts